Thursday, October 15, 2015

One Month Closer to A

It is time to do another drawing from our Adoption Puzzle Fundraiser.  If you are just now joining in, the Adoption Puzzle Fundraiser is to raise money to help bring A home.  When you donate, your name will go on a piece of this puzzle.  For every $10 donated, your name will go into a drawing.
For example, if you donate $30 your name will be put in the drawing 3 times.  Because A's birthday is on the 15th, on the 15th of each month until we travel I will draw out a name and you will win something that we bought when we were in Ukraine.  On December 15, if you have donated $50 or more I will do a separate drawing for a big Matryoshka nesting doll.













The winner for October is SB.



And she wins this.



We finished up our T-shirt Fundraiser on September 15 and raised $121.  If anyone is interested in a t-shirt I have a few extras; limited sizes.  Also, if enough people are interested in buying one, I can do a re-order.  There is a minimum that has to be ordered before they will print.

Tonight is the Pampered Chef FB party that my sweet adoptive mama friend is having for us.  We don't know each other in person, just through adopting from Ukraine and our blogs.  She contacted me to see if she could have a party for me to help us with our adoption.  How awesome is that!!!  If you are interested in joining in at 7 tonight just send me a request to add you to the group.

This Saturday Peyton and I will have a booth at the Crest Ridge PTO Fall Craft Show.  It runs from 9-3.  We are selling necklaces, winter scarves and handmade decorative bowls.  If you are local, come on out.  It looks like there will be some great vendors and crafts.















I am hoping that our homestudy will be in my hands by tomorrow and I can send it on to USCIS (Immigration).  It can take up to 6 weeks to get the "Golden Ticket" back from them.  This is usually the final document needed to be able to submit our dossier to the department in Ukraine that will approve us and give us a travel date.

And so we patiently wait and pray for A.  Every night at dinner time my kids pray for her and they talk about the things they will do when she gets here; where she will sit at the table; the things they will teach her; what color will she like.  I love that my kids already see her as their sister.

Thanks to everyone who has donated or helped in any way.  Keep the prayers coming.

Tina




No comments:

Post a Comment