Saturday, January 16, 2016

Submission Date Has Changed

Our submission date has changed to sometime the week of January 25 I think.  I won't go into a lot of detail because I don't want to offend anyone.  But, our dossier went missing on Friday the 8th for about 5 hours and I decided, if I had to, I would redo all my documents.  They were found that night at 7 but too late for our facilitator to take them with her back to Ukraine.  So the person I overnighted them to (on Tuesday the 5th) mailed them to Ukraine for me.  And we have learned a wonderful lesson from all of this.  When something is this important to us, we should handle it ourselves.  We can't expect others to see the value in our hard work.

And another lesson from that day, the most important one, God is good all the time; in the midst of our struggles, our worries, our frustrations and our delays.  We trust Him completely with this adoption as He brought A to us when we had no plans of returning to Ukraine.  She is His first and foremost.  We are just the lucky family He chose for her.  We will fight the good fight and through it all remember that no one can steal our JOY.

~Tina



Sorry I am late with our January winner from our Adoption Puzzle Fundraiser.  The winner is JN and she wins the tablet.  Thanks to all who donated.  We will continue to draw a name each month on the 15th until we travel.


  

       


No comments:

Post a Comment