Monday, July 27, 2015

Apparent Project Bracelet Fundraiser

We are going to start an additional fundraiser and we are partnering with Apparent Project.  The bracelets shown below are beautiful and all one of a kind. They are $10 each.  The cool part is this not only benefits our adoption but half of the money raised goes to feed, shelter and educate families in Haiti.  If you are local I can deliver your bracelet to you and for those friends that are further away I will mail it to you. Just email me your address at tinabellgp@gmail.com. Use the You Caring donation button to the right and put in the comment section for bracelet fundraiser.  For those that want to pay by check, email me and I will give you our address. These would make great gifts. Check out AP at apparentproject.org.

I want to thank everyone that has already donated.  You are making it possible!












Simply ~ LOVE,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment