Sunday, April 10, 2016

We are back in Kiev

We are back in Kiev.  Our flights have been great this time with no delays!  I keep reminding myself why we are doing this, as I think I am done with all these loooong flights; especially without Gary.

Here are a a couple of pictures, one from the KC airport and the other is in the Detroit airport.  My boys would love watching and riding on this rail car.

Tomorrow (Monday)  we travel to Berdychiv and then to the orphanage to see Anna.  I am believing for a good reaction from Anna.  It has been about 3 weeks since we saw her last so I'm not sure what has transpired since we left.  So many things come against these orphans when they are in the process of being adopted.  I know God's will for her will prevail.

We have court on Tuesday at 10 am Ukraine time.  I know everyone back home will be in bed but if you could say a few prayers we would appreciate it.  Thank you to everyone who is supporting us through this.  Some days it's a lonely road to travel.

~Tina















No comments:

Post a Comment