Friday, March 25, 2016

April 12

We got word today that court will be April 12.  So soon!  We are excited!  This will be our short trip; 5-6 days.  Then we will come home and fly back about a week later.

There is a mandatory 10 day waiting period after court and that is why we are flying home.  After we get Anna from the orphanage on the next trip we will have to be in Ukraine about 10 days.  So we decided that being away from home for 3-4 weeks all at once was not a good choice for our family.

Now I am kind of nervous about court.  Last time I had Gary there and although I did all the talking he was still there and well I draw so much strength from him!  Now I am going to have to sharpen up on my knowledge of his farming operation as I am no longer working and all the income questions will be directed toward his farming.  I know I'm sweating about nothing.  God has it right!

~Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment