Wednesday, August 19, 2015

First Day of School

Today was the first day of school and the kids were so excited.


 Even though Carson was excited, there were a few tears.  He is so attached to Gary and loves farming so much and watching old westerns that the thought of being gone all day was a little too much to take.  So when they got home, who was the one that came running off the bus, yep, Carson. As always,  there were lots of stories and they had a good first day.











I got a card and donation today from a longtime, sweet friend.  She has been there for me through a lot of things in my life and she knows my heart for my family.  Here is the outside of her card.












I love it!


What she didn't realize that would bring back some old memories for me and a reassurance from God that we are doing what he called us to, on the back, Victoria Elizabeth, the name of my first foster child.












The years have passed since she was in my home with her sister, Angelica Violet, but I never stop thinking of them. They would be 21 and 19 yrs old now.  I would love to see them again!

And here is a random picture of some cool clouds while I was waiting for the bus to arrive this afternoon.  Oh how I love how peaceful my life is now.













Simply ~ Love,

Tina    

No comments:

Post a Comment