Saturday, August 15, 2015

Winner, Winner

We went to the MO State Fair on Thursday, which happened to be Gary's birthday, and we had one HOT time.  In fact I got so hot that Gary took the kids to ride most of the rides while I ventured in and out of the buildings and cooled off.  So not too many pictures of our day.
















































Today is August 15 and time for our 1st drawing from the Adoption Puzzle Fundraiser.  I had Peyton draw out a name and since the winner wishes to remain anonymous, I will just give the initials, JT.
She wins this small matryoshka.






















Thank you everyone for donating to our adoption.  You are making it possible.  We will be drawing one name on the 15th of each month until we travel.   I am also adding another prize to the Adoption Puzzle Fundraiser, a 7 in blue tablet.  This will be the prize we draw for in January.














Also,  how many people would be interested in buying a t-shirt if I designed one for our adoption?


Simply ~ Love,

Tina


No comments:

Post a Comment